I’m Philipp, a product and UX designer from Vienna, EU.
Nice to meet you.
I have been designing and building digital products for 20 years.
What I like
To design products that make people’s lives easier and more fun.
To immerse in different problems and fields and get to know the people who I’m designing for, to create value.
To work as a part of an open-minded, diverse and self-organized team.
To reflect about what I do on a regular basis. By speaking to people, and by writing about it.
User Experience Architect & Consultant
Interaction Design, Digital Product Design, Digital Service Design
Product Strategy, Product Management
Goal Directed Design & Lean UX
Design Thinking for ideation and requirements analysis
Collaborating in agile, crossfunctional teams
Scribbling, Wireframing, Design Documentation
Rapid Prototyping & User Tests
- User Experience Director 2022 – current
- Senior UX architect, team & project lead 2012 – 2021
- Information designer and UX architect 2011 – 2012
Draftfcb Partners | Foote, Cone & Belding
- Product designer Tablet & Mobile apps 2011
- UX/UI designer, Web developer 2009 – 2011
- UX/UI designer, Web developer 2008 – 2012
- UX/UI/graphic designer, Web developer 2006 – 2008
- Infographic designer, Web developer 2005 – 2006
APA – Austrian Press Agency
- UX/UI designer, Web developer 2003 – 2006